Saturday, May 22, 2010

Introductions...

Hello all...It just dawned on me that while I have posted a few random posts over the past few years, if this is something I would like to get into doing more often, I should probably introduce myself!

My name is Laura, and I come from a small town in Western New York. I am a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and absolutely love my job. I work in an outpatient facility so I get to treat patients with a smorgasbord of injuries/illnesses/issues. This leads to a wide variety of people I get to interact with each and every day!!

I absolutely love to work out, and kickboxing and pilates are my top 2 favorites. I don't mind going on a run, but I have to be in the "mood" for a run...and that doesn't happen very often. I played sports growing up, so I am sure this plays a factor into my activity levels.

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is number 1 in my life. He is always with me, and even when I wandered away through college, He never left me or forsook me. I am tempted to say my faith has never been stronger, and I pray that my co-workers, patients, family, and friends see the love I have in my heart for my Lord and Savior!

I think I will let the introductions end for now...but trust me, you'll learn more about me in the upcoming days/weeks/months.

Talk to ya later...

No comments: