Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Monday

So, yesterday I went to see the movie The Vow, and can I say it was OhMyGoodness Good!!!  What a great story-line....I can't wait to see it again :)  (And lets just say, Rachel McAdam & Channing Tatum were amazing....wow!)

Well, I got home and began doing some research on this movie and it is based on a real-life couple.  That makes me happy, yet sad...to know that this movie was someone's real-life.  But enough of the sad stuff...I found a new song that I am so in love with (I've listened to it several times already!)

SO...Music Monday this week is called "We Are" by Joy Williams.  Hope you fall in love with it as much as I have :)




And as a bonus video: Here is a brief synopsis of the real-life story behind the movie :)

1 comment:

Mama’s Minute said...

Thanks for sharing!! Please get the book and read it, beautiful story! :)