Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stealing Blog Idea!

Well, I was reading a friends' friends blog tonight and I really liked the following posting that she did. Pretty much a Q & A but works for any day when a "blog" topic isn't coming so easily. Enjoy!

FOR TODAY..

Outside my window...partly cloudy sky showing a beautiful sunset!

I am thinking
...how exausted I am, and ready for a break.

I am thankful for...an amazingly supportive family.

From the kitchen
...Ate out tonight, so the dishes were super easy!

I am wearing
...Comfy clothes, AKA pajamas :)

I am creating
...a blog

I am going...to put a movie in and relax my night away!

I am reading...The Help by Kathryn Stockett

I am hoping... that God knows what is best for my life right now, and that through trusting Him, He will work out everything according to HIS plan.

I am hearing...the song playing over and over in my head. (Forever Love, by Francesca Battistelli)

Around the house...Dishes are done. Sheets are clean.

One of my favorite things...kickboxing!

A few plans for the rest of the week
: Work tomorrow, but local festival Friday night. Bowling Saturday for the church fundraiser on Saturday. Church and family time on Sunday.

No comments: