Thursday, June 23, 2011

Insanity

Ok...so the ONLY reason I'm posting this info on here, is because I'm hoping it will help keep me accountable to the task I began tonight.

My brother, Kevin, somehow talked me into doing the 60 day workout program called Insanity



Now, if you are like me, and didn't know what this is, let me fill you in.

In a word: INSANE!!

The time-test/warm-up thingy that I did tonight, kicked my little bum! I love a good workout, and at the end of this, there was sweat running down the side of my face (TMI i know!), and I was thoroughly EXAUSTED! There was tons of cardio/squats/push-ups in this lesson, and I'm pooped now!

The best part of all this...I can't wait for day 2!

I'm not sure if it will get done tomorrow (Friday) or now, simply because tomorrow is the day I blow out some candles, and my age increases by one digit!

BUT EITHER WAY...all the cake and good food I will consume in the next few days, will be (hopefully) burned off pretty quickly!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

bawahaha Love you LauraB!! :) I laughed quite hard when you texted me about this and again just now reading your post. Love you! Hope you have fun doing your Insanity work outs with Kev. Sorry but...I won't be joining you ;) haha (even though I probably should...)

LauraB said...

That's ok, you can just keep laughing at me! It's completely allowed and ok :) LOVE YOU!!!