Thursday, September 8, 2011

One of the best days of the year!

OK...gotta admit. Today is one of my most favorite days of the year. Granted the date changes from year to year, but one thing remains the same....


YUP!!!! It is opening night for football, and I couldn't be happier!

(Well, I guess I could be...if my team decides to show up this year.)

See...I am a die-hard fan of the:

                                          BUFFALO BILLS!!!

Yes...I know most of you probably just inwardly cringed, however, when you live where I live, professional sports are kinda lacking in quantity.

But you know what?? I am not ashamed one bit to say that I LOVE BUFFALO!!!  

And here is something pathetic.  My favorite people on the team are:  Brian Moorman and Rian Lindell.  Know what their job is?!?  To punt the ball down the field when we have done a 3-and-out, or to get a field goal so we can at least have 3 points, lol!

I'm still optimistic that Ryan Fitzpatrick can join my list of favorite players this year.  I think he had a promising outlook at the QB position, so I choose to be optimistic!
So...here is to opening night in a football season I honestly wasn't sure would even start late!!!

Happy Football Rooting!! 

No comments: