Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weird and Wrong at the same time!

Something is wrong with this picture...



My car is reading 70 degrees when I took this picture this afternoon. I live in WESTERN NEW YORK! It is usually ~35-40 degrees out...not 70!

It is middle of March and the continuation of a very very weird winter is going on here...the abnormally warm temperatures are continuing into this month, and the meteorologists don't expect the temperatures to drop for another few weeks!!! WEEKS!!!

I am LOVING this, and won't be complaining anytime soon...YAYAY!!!!!

So for now...HELLO SPRING!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

HAHA! My blog friend at "A Hearty Overflow" (another Laura) JUST posted the same thing! Except she lives in PA. LOL! I'm in Louisiana & it's always spring-like at this point. Although right now it's more like SUMMER! Well, it's in the 80's...it could be worse!