Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Ya know what they say..."Better late then never!"  Now, mind you, this birthday post is still coming on Kevin's actual birthday...just at the end of the day, rather then the beginning!


So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!


Here are some fun facts about us:

~You may be my younger brother, but you will always be my bigger, taller brother.

~I will always be 3 years and 4 weeks (exact) older then you!  I love how our birthdays are on the same day of the week, every year :)

~When you were born, story has it "I couldn't wait to show off my baby brother!"  I wanted everyone AND anyone to meet you :)

~I remember being young, 7 or 8, and when I couldn't sleep at night, I'd ask you to sing me a song from your room.  Somehow just hearing your voice, would lull me to sleep!

~Remember the time we broke the lamp with the babysitter?  How about when we broke the thermometer with another babysitter?

~I used to get so jealous at how quickly you would pick up on whatever we were learning about at school....I used to have to study for hours.  You hardly cracked the book.

~Finally, remember the time I was learning how to play the song "The Entertainer" and you went running throughout the house yelling "Mom, MOM...the ice cream truck is coming....MOM the ice cream truck!"  "I need some money for the ice cream truck!"  I just remember playing the song over, and over, and over again...til you finally realized that I WAS THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!  You were so mad at the time, but later in the day when the real ice cream truck came by, you already had the dollar from mom to get some :)


I hope you have (had) an amazing birthday!  May you always remember how much I love you :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

I can't believe how old he looks!!! Haha I still remember him as little Kevin :) Tell him Happy (LATE) Birthday!!!