Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday

Ok...so for "Music Monday" today I've decided to feature a song by Bebo Norman.  It's called...'Here Goes'.  This song really reminds me to "let go, and let God" have control over each and every situation I face in my life. 

Now...for the cool part of this.  While I was looking on Youtube for which video I wanted to use, I found that someone uploaded him singing AT MY CHURCH!  It isn't the whole song, thus the reason for the second, complete video.  But how cool is it that someone videoed it and posted it?!?  (I'm pretty stoked, if ya can't tell :})   (Sorry for the non-Bebo people singing in the background)





So yes...Bebo came and sang at Obi last fall.  Talk about an amazing Christ-centered concert.  It really felt more like a worship concert, to tell you the truth.  While I was a Bebo lover before this concert, needless to say, now I really love his music!

Happy Monday Ya'll!!

No comments: