Monday, August 15, 2011

I've missed you guys

I almost feel like a broken record today, as I say, "Dear Blog friends...I've missed you!"

I know I said an opening line much like that last week, but once again, life has been BUSY!

This past weekend, I went with my parents and Kevin, to Illinois for the wedding of my cousin Mark and his new wife Annie! After long car rides viewing this for hours on end, we made it!

Everywhere you look...Corn (and soybeans)!

But...back to wedding details!


Mark & Annie, so beautiful, so in love! Their wedding was a perfect demonstration of how a Christian Marriage! The focus was obviously on their love for each other, however more importantly, it focused on their Love for their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

We then moved on to a BEAUTIFUL reception held at the horse farm that Annie grew up on!



Wonderful food, dancing, and time spent with family! What a great night, what a great weekend!!!

THEN, on Sunday Morning, we got to attend a polo-match healed on the polo field behind Annie's parents house! Talk about a completely foreign sport to be watching...those horses were amazing! Annie's two brothers and dad participated, so it was kinda neat to watch them play! It also gave us as a family one last chance to spend time together before we went back to our respective state(s) (Colorado, Illinois, Wisconsin, and New York were the states represented at this wedding!) I love this family...and time with them is so very precious! I can't wait for another family reunion (hm...which cousin is going to get married next?!?)

(I'll leave you with a sneak-peak at the family picture we snapped at one point...I'll put it this way...if mom want to use it for a Christmas Card, I won't stop her!)





SO...now, how was your weekend?!? I've been catching up on blogs, but would love to hear about it here too! Feel free to e-mail me or leave me a comment!

MUCH LOVE <3 <3


No comments: