Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Praises!

No wordless Wednesday today...Wanted to give you an update on my grandma though.

She is doing MUCH BETTER! I don't believe we are completely out of the woods yet, but we are well on our way :)

When I saw her Sunday, I honestly wasn't sure I'd see her alive again....but I have new hope, and my grandma is a fighter!!!

I saw her tonight, and she looks amazing! She was dressed, in her wheelchair, watching the news, engaging in conversation and so full of life! She had color back in her cheeks and looked sooo much better then the other day!!!

God is so very good :) Thank you to all who have been praying for her. Keep those prayers coming...she is still on oxygen, but hopefully won't need it much longer!

Isn't amazing to serve such an awesome and wonderful God?!? I love Him more and more each and every day...Thank you Lord for answering prayers!!!

No comments: