Saturday, January 7, 2012

DONE....

So, I went into this weekend not really having anything that I HAD to accomplish, which is kind of a nice feeling. It gave me the flexiblilty to do some tasks that had kinda fallen by the way-side. It also gave me the chance to help mom with some of her stuff (the joy of still living at home :})

One of the tasks she wanted to do was take down the Christmas tree...always sad to see it go, but it means we get that corner of the house back too. I posted a few blog-postings ago the picture of our tree. (Here's a reminder in case you forgot what it looked like)


Now, I know it looks like there are a TON of ornaments on the tree, and well...there are. Here is a picture of all the ornaments on my card-table, spilling onto the piano (to the right). And mind you, some of this is double layered, if they were flat/non-breakable ornaments...


YUP...that's all of them. I failed to count them. I really don't want to know how many we put up there, but safe to say its a few hundred.

SO...with the ornaments down, and tree coming down as I type this...I can officially say that: "At my household, Christmas is done."

Happy Weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

yea, I think it's safe to say those are a lot of ornaments!!! the tree looked beautiful though! so big! haha, I tore my down the day after Christmas! I seriously LOVE Christmas, but this year I just was pretty much over it on the 26th! I was ready to have that space in my house back too :)