Monday, January 16, 2012

Music Monday

I KNOW...I've been bad.  It has been FOREVER since I've done a music Monday, and today's posting almost didn't get posted!  (Lets just say, my computer was already off for the night when I remembered I hadn't posted yet)

So...without further adieu.  Today's song is "Hosanna" performed by Hillsong.  We sing this song at church, and sang it yesterday and MAN...the lyrics are so incredibly powerful.  It is definitely one of my current favorite songs!  May it bless you like it blesses me :)

(Disclaimer:  sorry for the slow-loading Youtube version...it was the best I could find)

1 comment:

Make it Create by Lilly Ashley said...

I love Hillsong! I'm a new follower, found your site from Fast Forward Girl! Do you know any of Jesus Culture's songs? Their versions of Nothing But the Blood & Jesus Paid it All are amazing! =) Love your site!!