Sunday, January 15, 2012

Liebster Blog


Thanks, Claire @ Fast Forward Girl for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!  It's an award given to blogs with less than 200 followers who the giver thinks deserve a little more recognition!  (And to be honest with you, I had no idea it existed, so I was very shocked to get it!!) 


Here are the rules:
1) Show your thanks by linking the sweet person who nominated you.
2) Leave links to 5 of your top blogs and leave a comment letting them know!
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Enjoy the Love :)
 
SO...the award(s) go to...   (And I broke one of the rules...2 of my awards are given to people who have more then 200 followers, but less then 300 followers...FYI)

1.) Jessica @ The Paradigm Shift  This AWESOME lady is one of my BFFs!  She and I got to know eachother shortly after the birth of her little boy, and we were instant friends!  I love reading her blogs for so many reasons...she is an amazing Christian woman, and is such an influence in my life.  She also LOVES DIY projects (and well...I need help with crafts!)  So it is always fun to see what she is up to (or dreaming of doing!)

2.)  Christine @ Apartment 46   I found this blog a few months ago, and I really enjoy the outlook on life that Christine has, and boy does she have a sense of style!  Man...I soo love some of her outfits!  She is in the middle of a 30 for 30 challenge, only wearing 30 total pieces from her closet!  It's so fun to check in each day and see what she has come up with :)
 
3.  Krystle @ 3 Little Men and a Mommy   I love reading Krystle's blog...she is so real and very willing to share about the good and hard times in life!  She is such an inspiration to me, raising her 3 beautiful children to Love Jesus with all their heart!   

4.  Melissa @ Little Mrs. Married   This is one of the first blog's I ever started following, and man does this girl have spunk!  One of the things that always draws me back to Melissa's blog is her amazing outlook on life!  She is not afraid to have fun, and then tell you an amazing story about it later (I have literally sat here giggling soo very hard, my stomach hurts!)  Melissa is another wonderful Christian influence and I've learned much about perseverance from her!!
 
5.  Kallie @ Learning to Be  I love the honesty that Kallie conveys in her blog.  She is a wonderful writer, great momma, and a wonderful wife!  I also love her blog because of all the pictures she has posted  (I love photography, so I love to read blogs that have lots of pictures, lol).  
 
SO...there you have it!  The 5 winners I've chosen to receive the Liebster Blog Award are:  Jessica, Christine, Krystle, Melissa, and Kallie!
 
Special thanks for Claire giving this award to me, thus making it possible for these other ladies to receive it!!
 
NOW...GO read some new blogs and fall in love with them!!!! 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks, Laura! And thanks for your kind words! Although I am literally racking my brain trying to think of what i have said that could have you laughing so hard?! LOL.

Can't wait to check out these other blogs! :)

LauraB said...

Melissa-- It's just the way you talk about your theatre stories that bring back memories from when I did that years ago! I also enjoy the little giggles from funny moments in your day :)

Christine said...

Thanks for the shout out Laura! I'm so glad you enjoy reading my little blog. It's so much fun being able to share my stories with you guys :)