Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tonight!!

(Disclaimer...I've been absent. I know this. I have been so busy and am trying to get things back under control, which means I'm slowly catching up on blogs, I promise I'm trying! And I also promise that I'll give a good update soon!)

OK....

SO on to tonight!! I know I shouldn't be as excited as I am, but I can't help it. My favorite TV show comes back tonight...Biggest Loser! (Yes, I'm a reality tv junky some nights, but this one helps people regain their LIVES and so I gladly support it!!)

So, I'm super excited that the show will be starting in roughly 5 minutes...but what I heard on the news tonight, got me even more anxious. There is a girl, originally from near where I live in New York! How cool is that?!?!?

Her name is Emily, and she is originally from Silver Creek, NY...which is roughly 2 hours away from my house :) She graduated from the same college my Mom went too, which is pretty neat too! She also competed in the National Junior Olympics and the Empire State Games, earning medals in all meets...which is super awesome!!

You might recognize her, because she has been on the promo-comercials the last few weeks.


Well...gotta run! It's on!! Much love later :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm watching right now!!! eeeeek! I'm so glad it's back on... I love this show!