Sunday, April 3, 2011

All about me!

Is it weird to post 2 posts in one day? How about one hour?? WELL....I wanted to take this time to let you guys know a little more about me!

My name is Laura, and I live in western NY. I graduated college when I was 19, and started my first job as a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) shortly after my 20th birthday! Sometimes I miss the college life, but I also am glad to be out of the drama that school entails. I left New York to go to college in Pennsylvania, and while I LOVED and MISS PA, I came back to NY after I graduated 3 years ago. I'm not sure how long I'll be here, but for now, it is where God wants me to do.

When I'm not at work, I LOVE to take pictures!!


Winter


Spring


Summer


Fall


Those are just a few of pictures I've captured throughout the years...have no fear--there will be PLENTY more to come!

Other things I enjoy doing in my free time: Kick-boxing, working out, reading books, and spending time with my family and my 5 best friends!

Well...there's a sneak-peak at me! Til next time...

No comments: