Thursday, April 14, 2011

Renaming this blog

I'm not sure how many of you noticed this, but I recently changed the name of this blog, from "Laura's Life" to "One.Step.at.a.Time"

I decided to choose this name, because it symbolically shows just where I am in life...fully dependent on God and taking it "One.Step.at.a.Time".

I'd love to say life is "smooth sailing", but that would be a HUGE lie! Life is full of ups and downs. It falls into the category "mystery" books....and I'll be honest, I'm more of a "fiction" girl. I've never really cared for mystery books, lol.

So this is where I must give EVERYTHING (yes, everything) over into Gods hands, and trust that he will guide and direct my every step towards what I hope are answers to my dreams.

Here are some of my current favorite song lyrics, sung by Jordin Sparks, American Idol season 6 winner:

"One step at a time there's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly or falling in love
It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen
That we find the reasons why, one step at a time"

So...come walk with me One.Step.at.a.Time as I document what I'm sure to be good, bad, fun, and potentially ugly times :)

No comments: